A place for old friends and new friends to post about their journey into culinary frugality!
Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 15, 2010

Am I Famous Yet?

I don't profess to be perfect, articulate, intelligent or organized.

I find myself without a job. I am not alone, many of my friends are in the same boat. Every one of us has one thing in common - saving money. Living off of pizza and food courts is out. Time to get serious about the whole food thing. I have always loved to cook. I own dozens of cookbooks have favourited tons of recipe websites and use them when I want to produce amazing feasts. The rest of the time I relied on frozen meals, the telephone to order dinner and kraft dinner.

So now that I'm at home there are no more excuses. No one feels sorry for me. (I miss those days) It's up to me.

Schnell food how I loved thee. No more schnell food.

No comments:

Post a Comment